31. A banking account shall be kept at such Bank or Building Society as the Council shall appoint in the name of the Union and
all monies shall forth-with on receipt be paid into such Bank or Building Society account. Cheques on the said accounts
shall be signed by such Members of the Council as the Council may from time to time prescribe and shall be counter signed
by the Secretary, Treasurer or some other person appointed by the Council for this purpose.
32. The Council shall cause true accounts to be kept of the assets of the Union of the sums of money received and expended by
the Union and the purpose in respect of which such money was received and expended and the assets, credits and liabilities
of the Union.
33. The Books of Accounts shall by kept by the Secretary of the Welsh Homing Pigeon Union.
34. The Secretary shall balance the Books and Accounts of the Union at the 31st December in each year and shall prepare a
Statement (after referred to as the Annual Account) showing receipts and expenditure for the past year and Assets and
liabilities of the Union at that Date and shall submit the same to the Auditors for their examination and docquet within 30
days for the purpose aforesaid. The Auditors shall have access to the Books of the Union and may require from Council.
Office bearers or servants of the Union such information or explanation as may be necessary for the performance of their
35. The Auditors shall sign a certificate at the foot of the Annual Accounts stating whether in their opinion the same exhibits a
true and correct view of the state of affairs of the Union, and copies of the Certificate and Annual Accounts shall be issued
to Members at least fourteen days before the Annual General Meeting.
36. The Finance Committee will consist of : President, Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary.
37. "W" will be sufficient indicator of Wales of WELSH HOMING UNION Rings, on Club/Federation/National Race Sheets.
38. That Members of Affiliated Societies must obtain their rings from their Affiliated Society in the first instance. After,
Members may apply separately to the Welsh Homing Pigeon Union for any additional rings.